You don't have to go all the way to Thailand to enjoy homemade Thai iced tea ! Just a few ingredients and you can smell the exotic even at home. Thai people use condensed milk. However, we replaced it with coconut, which is not only vegan, but also not so heavy and sweet. You can use date syrup for sweetening!
So what's the best way to make Thai iced tea?
1. Pour high-quality black loose tea into the large part of the strainer and close it with the smaller part of the strainer.
2. Place the spice mixture directly into the GoodGlass glass bottle .
3. Snap the strainer into the GoodGlass, pour boiling water over it and let it infuse for approximately 8-10 minutes.
4. Then remove the strainer and let the infusion cool in the refrigerator.
5. Just before serving, add a few ice cubes and coconut milk and to taste. Imagination!