Personal identification data
We may collect personally identifiable information from users in a variety of ways, including when users visit our site website, register on the website, place an order, fill out a form, subscribe to newsletters and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we provide on our website. Users may be asked for a name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, but users can visit our site anonymously.
We will collect personally identifiable information from Users only if they voluntarily provide such information to us. Users they can always refuse to provide personally identifiable information, except that they can prevent them from doing so certain Site-related activities.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about Users whenever they interact with them. Non-Personally Identifiable Information may include browser name, computer type, and technical information about the user's means of connecting to ours website, such as the operating system used and internet service providers and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
Our site may use "cookies" to improve the user experience. The user's web browser places the files cookie to your hard drive for record keeping purposes and sometimes track information about them. The user can choose to set your web browser to reject cookies or notify you when cookies are being sent. If they do, be aware that some parts of the website may not work properly.
How we use the information collected
GoodGlass s.r.o. collects and uses users' personal information for the following purposes:
- Your information helps us respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To customize the user experience, we can use information to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve our website, we strive to constantly improve our website offerings based on information and feedback from you.
- To process transactions, we may only use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order providing services to this order. We do not share this information with external parties, except as necessary to service provision.
- E-mail address Rhe Users are responsible for order processing, will only be used to send information and updates relating to their order. It can also be used to answer their questions and/or other requests or questions. If a user chooses to subscribe to our email list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If the user would like to at any time unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, we will provide detailed unsubscribe instructions at the end of each e-mail or us the user can contact through our website.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access access, changes, disclosure or destruction of your personal data, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this website, you agree to these policies and terms of sale. If with these policies do not agree, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will deemed your acceptance of these changes.