Are you hungry? There is nothing easier than conjuring up a real chocolate delicacy in a few moments that will never disappoint. If we sprinkle it with a mixture of dried Edible Nightfall flowers at the end, it will be a real culinary experience. Admit it, are you already drooling over homemade brownies ? Our Eliška has prepared for you this simple healthy vegan recipe for the best chocolate brownies with banana and pudding. Definitely try it, it's worth it!
Chocolate brownie recipe
1. Mash the bananas.
2. Mix flour, cocoa, pudding, chopped chocolate, salt and sugar in a bowl.
3. Mix in the bananas and oil and finally gradually the milk so that we get the consistency of a thicker bun dough.
4. Pour the dough into a mold (20 x 15 cm) lined with baking paper.
5. Bake the brownies at 170°C / 35-40 minutes.
6. When cooled, sprinkle with a mixture of Edible Nightfall flowers. Enjoy your meal!
What are Edible Flowers?
Delight your senses with a refined mixture of edible flowers. Your meals and desserts will excel!
It is a mixture of dried flower petals that are hand-grown, collected, dried and mixed for you by hand and with love in South Moravia. You will not only delight your taste buds with them and you will bring your recipes to perfection. After all, we also eat with our eyes. You can use edible flowers as a luxurious decoration for desserts, cakes, but also salty dishes and salads or to decorate various cold or hot drinks . There are no limits to imagination!