- 300 g ripe watermelon
- 2 – 3 fresh mint leaves
- 1 spoon lemon juice
- honey / cane sugar (optional)
- few ice cubes
- Martini dry (optional)
REFRESHING MELON FRESH
Summer is HOT and you are looking for something refreshing? Don’t worry, this is simply the best and easiest summer drink to cool you down!!
Melon fresh is so easy to prepare and yet such a delicious refreshment, and with GoodGlass it will stay cool for a long time. Here we go!
How to do it?
- Cut the chilled watermelon into smaller pieces and remove the seeds.
- Place it into a blender together with a few mint leaves and a spoon of lemon juice and blend.
- For sweetening, try adding honey or cane sugar.
- Dilute with water according to your taste.
- Pour into GoodGlass, add a few ice cubes and that’s it! Enjoy!
TIP: To create a great summer drink add a few drops of Martini dry!