- 2g Japanese tea Matcha Asagiri
- 250ml of water, ice
- coconut milk according to taste (we recommend Aroy-D or Real Thai)
- coconut sugar (optional)
COCONUT MATCHA DRINK
Are you feeling the effects of rainy autumn weather and would you like to transfer to an exotic paradise for a moment? Feel the smell and taste of coconut and fine Matcha tea? We have prepared a recipe for this refreshing and at the same time nutritious drink for you. It’s a real treat!
How to do it?
- Put the required amount of matcha tea into GoodGlass, pour over some water at 80°C and shake well to create a form of a consistent mass.
- Sweeten with coconut sugar according to your taste. Yummy!
- Add the rest of the water at room temperature and ice cubes.
- At the end pour well-stirred coconut milk and serve immediately. Enjoy!
What is Matcha?
Matcha tea is grown in Japan by a special process that ensures its unique sweet taste and wide health benefits. Tea leaves are shadowed for up to a month before harvest, creating much more chlorophyll, which is responsible for the bright green color. In addition, the plant becomes more delicate and contains more nutrients and amino acids.
After maturing the finest leaves are hand-picked, steamed, dried and finally crushed to a fine powder called Matcha. The whole process from planting the seed to harvesting can take up to 7 years!
And why is Matcha so unique?
Matcha tea has a wide range of uses. It can be used not only for delicious cold or hot drinks but also as a supplement to desserts, chocolate or ice cream, giving them a fresh green color and light tea flavor.
Regular drinking of Matcha tea has a positive effect not only on our physical health, it also reduces stress, increases alertness and concentration and calms the mind. Matcha also has high antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, acts in hematopoiesis and lowers blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol. Simply a universal helper! So, would you like to try?